|Color||White And Black|
|Reconstruction Time||15 sec|
|Scan Time||18 sec|
|Signal Grey Scale||Dynamic 16 bit|
|XRay Emission Time||3.65 s|
We are actively involved in providing an extensive range of NewTom Digital OPG (PAN) Go 2D
. Due to high demand, professionals develop these products in varied specifications that meet on client’s demand.
- NewTom GO 2D :A new 2D outlook
The Go Advantage:
- NewTom GO is a new-concept technological device designed for dental practices that require an easy-to-use, innovative, reliable product that guarantees only the very best diagnostic results.
- Self-adaptive focusing and filters deliver always-perfect diagnostic results.
- The ECO-PAN protocol and SafeBeam™ technology reduce exposure times and eliminate the risk of over-estimated dosage.
- Accurate, patient-guided positioning and ultra-fast scanning are yours at the touch of a button.
- Simple, fast, intelligent installation ensures NewTom GO is ready to go immediately.
- Servo-assisted control via on-machine keyboard or app for mobile devices.
- Three lasers trace the reference lines for the area of interest and large mirror in front of patient for full view from every angle.
- Head support unit with four support points: two lateral self-locking cranium supports, chin rest and bite.
- The ultra-performance NewTom solution automatically adapts exposure according to the anatomical dimensions of the patient, eliminating any risk of overestimated dosage.
In-Depth Clinical Investigation:
- The device can complete scans in just 6.6 seconds, achieving minimum patient exposure.
- NewTom GO adapts to all the different needs of a surgery by providing a selection of 18 programs.
Choice Of Multiple Images:
- Thanks to the Ethernet connection, NewTom GO can be remotely controlled with a user-friendly virtual control panel via a PC or an app that is also available for iPads.
- MultiPan can create a set of five different panoramic images with one scan, so the user can choose the most-suitable view.